Tuesday 10 January 2012

Packaging Brief Idea

Ideas for packaging I want to create:

I'm sure i've mentioned it a hundred times now but I really love food packaging. I've had a think about a few things i'd like to create packaging for and currently i'm thinking I want to create something with quite a sophisticated high quality feel. I've been looking at

- Creating a range of wine bottles/packaging
- Olive oil  - I always seem to come across really nice packaging for olive oil. Maybe this could be part of a range of ingredients found around the kitchen. Olive oils often tend to be left out on display which is a reason to create some really nice packaging. Also herbs/spices?

This is a very very basic idea so far so I need to find some way to create a brief which will allow me to do something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment