Monday 20 February 2012

Deliverables

This brief will be highly focused on the branding/identity aspect of it however I want to largely focus on applying my design to packaging.

The initial deliverables will be:
- Name for the deli/cafe
- Logo

This will then be applied across a range including:
- Packaging for foods sold in store (deli foods)
- Packaging for take-out foods such as sandwiches, salads etc
- Signage for the store (shop front and menu boards inside)
- Menu design (take out, eat in, deli foods)
- Elements inside the store such as


I need to consider type, layout and colour schemes and how I can apply these to different elements of the brief yet making sure I keep everything consistent and as part of the brand. An issue I had with my Chop Chop brief in the last module was although I kept the logo and concept the same throughout, the different food types started to look too different from one another and it wasn't as consistent as it should have been in terms of form and function of the packaging. This is something I need to consider in this brief to make sure everything I design works properly as a range and not look like individual products.

No comments:

Post a Comment