Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hessian Bags


I ordered some black hessian bags for the range which would be sold as the 'bags for life' to carry shopping in. Again to get more use out of my patterns I thought they would look really good printed onto the bags and rather than having a bag featuring supermarket logos like most, these would just be patterned and therefore people would want to buy and use them for many other purposes than just carrying shopping home.

(add image)

However slight dilema that they have arrived a lot smaller than I was expecting. I still want to use them as I think they look really cute and could maybe be a kind of gift bag and contain the spices as this would be good to use as presents. Or the other option is I can propose they are the larger sized bags and maybe take/edit my photos in such a way they look the right kind of size.


I've also had a thought that my Waitrose Kitchen Exclusives range could expand even further into homeware so for example applying my patterns to mugs and glasses, plates, bowls etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment