Today, Kim and I sat down and finalised some ideas on the layout for the yearbook. We tested out quite a few ideas together which can be seen below:
We felt the text at the top of the page wasn't really working as there was too much focus on it.
There was just something about the text that we didn't really like so we tried rotating it on the side to go with the name and contact information on the right page.
We really liked this idea of the text running along the side as it fits nicely with the name and contact details to create a clean tidy layout with a consistent theme.
The issuu document below shows the final 4 layouts we will be using throughout the book