Wednesday 30 May 2012

SOI Evaluation

Looking back at my statement of intent and seeing where i've come:

I honestly feel my design practice had been quite focused for some time and so I have stuck to my statement of intent pretty well. I've known pretty much since second year that packaging design is the path i want to follow and third year has allowed to take this focus and really put my all into it. I've always felt a little embarrassed about showing my work off to people, but now im producing work I like and starting to feel proud of what i've done. I finally feel like my portfolio is coming together.
I stated that I wanted to focus more on the concepts behind my work and I feel I have done this in particular with my Waitrose brief and especially the YCN Graze brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment